There are a few things you can do, to ensure your new relationship goes the distance! Remember, seduction is a continuous process–that extends through the dating cycle…the relationship cycle…and even the marriage cycle.
The advice below, will help you ladies lock your man down…and create the relationship you want!
You have his attention! He’s calling, taking you out regularly, and in general showing you that his interest is strong. What’s next? Lock him DOWN!!!
HERE’S YOUR GAME PLAN!
1. Double down on your lovin’. –> Make your guy feel secure in the relationship. Make him feel he can trust you. Make him feel like HE is what YOU WANT and what YOU NEED. Additionally, make him feel like being with you is what HE REALLY WANTS and what HE NEEDS.
2. Tighten the leash –> Give your guy boundaries and expectations. Hold him accountable for doing things you don’t like or appreciate.
Doing one and two in perfect harmony, almost always NETS a positive result. Remember, men need love…but they also crave discipline. Many women give men a lot of leash out of fear they’ll look too demanding or desperate. That loose leash can spell trouble. Your interested guy can loose perspective and interest. Another hottie catches his interest, and before you can blink…he’s into HER not YOU.
More times than not, it is the woman who can reel a man in and keep his attention, who lands the man in the end. She may or may not be pretty. She may or may not have a nice body. She may or may not have a ready-made family. She could be have a lot going on or nothing going on. What she has….I can assure you…is skill in reeling men in and hooking them. She not only knows how to hook men, but how to keep them on the hook. Find out what “she” knows below.
FOLLOW THESE TIPS…TO LOCKDOWN THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS!
1. See your Target guy outside your home as much as possible. What many women do, is meet a man and get comfortable with the guy right away. Days after meeting, dude is spending the night regularly. Boyfriend drops by after work and stays until morning. For weeks/months everything is gravy. Then one day, the guy simply stops calling. He’s rarely available, and seems distant on the phone. What happened? He got comfortable! Oftentimes, when a man gets comfortable with a woman too soon, he loses interest after a while. The catch and chase component of the dating process is gone. He knows he’s caught his catch…and for some men…if a woman’s easy to catch…she’s simply not worth keeping.
Keeping dates with new boyfriends outside the home keeps an air of mystery about you. It keeps the guy wondering what you’re doing when he’s not around. (“I was with her Saturday night, but I wonder what she did Friday night? Was she with someone else?”) You want your man to wonder about you…to wonder what you’re doing and who you’re with.
Let men see you primarily at dinner, movies, plays, museums, etc. for the first few months. Force them to leave your home at a certain time when they do visit. Let your guy’s desire for you grow. Let him stay excited about you and the relationship. Let him constantly think about AND plan for the next date…and the next.
* If you’ve been seeing a guy for a few months, purposely space your dates for a while. Let him get used to seeing you a couple of times a week, then without cause, make him wait 2-3 weeks to see you. Make up an excuse for this space, BUT don’t tell him what you’re really up to. I have done this successfully and seen the benefits of this strategy.
2. Give great love and show deep affection. Compliment your man regularly during the first few months of dating. Gently stroke his ego about what you like about him. Tell him how you dreamed of him last night, how you thought of him during your meeting at work, how you love talking to him before bed because that helps you go to sleep. Feed his ego, and he will swell with pride.
This is an old Mack Tactic that is quite effective. Sweet, sugary talk softens men like butter. He’ll find himself calling you (at first) nightly, and then during the day (even during work). He can’t get enough of your sweet love. He begins to associate you with “a good feeling.” Like a drug, you have him intoxicated. He drunk off of your words. That psychological shift is what you want AT THIS POINT IN YOUR COURTSHIP. It signals an opening in his emotions. He may not have planned to fall in love…but in love WITH YOU he will surely fall.
3. Make your home HIS comfort zone. Although you will not let your man in everyday, when he does visit your home (even briefly), he should feel like he is “home.” One way to do that is through scents. Store bought fragrances are not enough. You want UNUSUAL SCENTS that evoke an emotion.
This is a strategy many retail stores employ. Carefully selected essential oils are fed through vents. While customers shop, they smell these subtle fragrances. Without knowing why, customers stay in the store longer than planned AND buy more than planned.
You too can use this TRICK! Purchase a few sticks of cinnamon (or preferably cinnamon bark) from an herb store. One hour before you Beau arrives, fill a glass pot with water and place the cinnamon inside. When the pot boils, turn the fire down to a simmer. As the cinnamon cooks, your home will fill with this heavenly aroma.
Alternatively, purchase a small bottle of cinnamon/sandalwood/vanilla fragrance oil (like the ones found at The Body Shop). Pour the small bottle of oil into an 8oz spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with hot water. Shake the mixture. Walk through your house spraying the scent mix. Hit your carpet, sofas, chairs, bed, and floors. Repeat this treatment weekly. The alluring fragrance will soak into the fabric of your furniture…and be an ever-present scent in your home.
Along with a clean environment and lighting, filling your home with a nice fragrance will make your new lover feel right at “home.”
4. Put your Pimp Hand down! Lay down rules, boundaries and expectations with your beau. (I.E. I expect to hear from you daily. I don’t want you talking to other women if we’re a couple. I want a gift for Christmas, Valentines, my birthday, etc.)
The missing piece in many of your seductions is the Pimp Hand. Without it however, your seduction could fall apart. You see, men rarely admit to wanting structure, rules, and boundaries; but in reality, that’s exactly what they want AND NEED.
Proper application of the Pimp Hand will NOT RUN A MAN AWAY. It merely lets a man know that what the two of you have IS REAL…and nothing TO PLAY WITH.
Assert yourself (gently of course) in the relationship. Express your desires and hold your man to his word. Address missteps (like disrespect or lack of concern) and exact penalties when necessary. Let him know WHAT YOU WILL AND WON’T STAND FOR. Let him know what you expect and what is required to continue the relationship.
You see, most men date without consequence for years. They answer to no one. They get used to doing what they want when they want.
When a man is ready to settle down, and he finds a woman he wants…that woman SHOULD AIM TO BE MORE WOMAN than he’s used to. She must not accept unanswered calls and disappearing acts.
She must act like his woman…not like one of his women. AND THE LOVER, must understand and buy into the fact that she is different…special. Do what other women are not…HOLD your man ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. INSIST HE TREAT YOU WELL. ESTABLISH RULES AND BOUNDARIES…AND HOLD YOUR GUY TO THEM.
* Steve Harvey often talks about how his wife Marjorie put down rules, boundaries and regulations during the dating cycle of their relationship. Instead of running from Marjorie’s Pimp Hand…he nestled right underneath it. Take note!
5. Use your hands. Men are not verbal creatures, so words are least effective with them. That’s one reason why you can tell a man what time it is, and he’ll snuggle up with you a minute later. They’re simply NOT AS EFFECTED by words as women. That said, you’ll need to get your guy FEELING to seal the deal of your seduction.
How do you do that? You’re going to touch him. Not his p*nis ladies. You’re going to touch him everywhere BUT THERE. You’re going to find his soft spots and make him tingle inside with delight. Men today aren’t used to being touched intimately (EXCEPT ON THEIR P*NESIS). They respond well however, to a woman’s caress on other areas of their bodies.
At some point, stop talking and hold your man. Caress the palms of his hands while you wait for the server to bring your dinner. Hold his hand while he drives. When you walk down the street, lean into his body and walk slightly behind him with your chest touching his back. Snuggle under his neck while he talks on the phone. While the two of you watch tv, let him lie on your chest/belly. Caress his face with your fingertips. Run your fingers through his goatee. Comb his hair with your fingers. Kiss his forehead with your mouth. When he rises to kiss you, playfully push his back into position and continue stroking him.
* Don’t fall for the oke doke. Men want sex, but they crave intimacy. You can (at any time) rock his world in the bedroom…but you must balance sexual contact with non sexual intimacy IF YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN HIS CASUAL SEX PARTNER!
** Do not offer your guy a massage. Gentle caressing is one thing, a full-out massage is another. Pulling your man’s shoes off and rubbing his feet OR laying your man in bed and giving him a full body massage (unless it’s right before making love) is a subservient act. You change the dynamic of energy when you do that. DON’T DO THAT! Butta Jonez said so!
The information above is NOTHING NEW! The tactics I’ve described have been used since the beginning of time by women who know how to Play The Love Game. Remember these tips when you get your next Beau on the hook.
You can thank me later…
Until next time…Don’t hate the Player, learn the Game!