If you are one of the thousands of women who dream of marrying (or at least) meeting a celebrity or professional ball Player, BUT YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO FIND/MEET ONE…here are 7 tips to help you do just that!Peep Game:
1. Register to be a Promotion Model with one or more of your city’s Promotion Model Agencies. These agencies book models and/or everyday chicks with pretty faces and nice bodies as product demonstrators, samplers, hostesses and celebrity escorts (NOT THAT KIND) for the biggest companies and best events in your city. Not only is the pay better than your average office job, but you will have face-to-face access to the celebrities and professional ball players who visit your city. Job placements are commonly fashion shows, trade shows, celebrity ball games, small concerts, and concert after parties.
2. Get a job as a Personal Shopper. If you love fashion and can demonstrate having a knack for it, apply for a job at a high-end department store as a Personal Shopper. You will attend to the VIP customers who visit the store, providing them with one-on-one fashion help. Depending on your skill and gift of gab, you’ll be shopping for celebrities who visit your city and/or celebs and ballers who live in your city. Don’t believe this is practical Groupie Game? Think Emily B. from Love And Hip Hop New Yorkand Kim Kardashian. Emily works for rapper Fabolous and NFL Player Darrelle as a stylist. And, Kim Kardashian met and starting dating Ray J because she was a celebrity stylist. You don’t need a degree in fashion or design to be a Personal Shopper, just the ability to prove you can dress a celeb stylishly.
3. Intern/Volunteer to aid a notable Publicist and/or Event Planner. Event planners and publicists work closely with celebrities and ballers at major events. Working with one of these professionals (AND IT MUST BE ONE WHO HAS GOOD CONTACTS) can place you front and center with some of the most eligible bachelors in the entertainment and sports industries.
4. Shop, dine, and workout at the trendiest places in town. Celebrities are people too. Meet them where they are by frequenting the places they do. Grocery stores and restaurants near stadiums are always a draw for ball players (day/night). Fitness centers in or near major hotels are also places frequented by celebs. Visit a few places in your free time. Rotate–probing for information when and if you can. Ask the gym workers and bartenders about their VIP clients.) When you confirm celebrities are utilizing a facility or patronizing a restaurant, make it your business to be there at least a few times per week.5. Become a Glamour Model. If you’ve got the face and the body to model swimsuits and bikinis, apply for representation with a reputable modeling agency. These agencies get the call when the biggest R&B singers and rappers need a few hot chicks for a photo or video shoot. Meet all the singers, rappers, directors, and music executives you want while you make a few extra bucks. Remember. This is how Ice T met Coco and Vanessa Bryant met Kobe.
6. Make friends with an Event Photographer. Event photographers are used to capture exciting moments of an event or to chronicle a celebrities experience at an event. They are a Groupie’s best friend in that they often get to bring a guest with them to their photography jobs. And, their access to a celebrity is often more exclusive than you’d expect. Event Photographers can get the call to shoot a celebrity at a radio station, in their limos, backstage at their concerts or, from the front row of a concert. You can tag along with one of these guys and meet and mingle with the hottest entertainers and ball players today with little or no effort.
7. Become a Waitress. Secure a job as a waitress at a swanky, celebrity-attraction of a joint and watch your social calendar bloom. Although looks and personality will play a big role here, your job as a waitress can lead to a relationship (or at least relations) with one of today’s best athletes or biggest celebrities.
You really don’t have to stand in the lobbies of hotels or beg to go backstage to meet your celebrity crush. You can meet today’s biggest stars and best athletes with a little bit of class and dignity. Now, what you do with this information is your business. Just email me (at email@example.com) when you snag your first BIG CATCH! I’ll be waiting…
Until next time…Don’t hate the Player, learn the Game!